Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DAY OF HOPE
FEBRUARI 3, 2009 was a second day of internet workshop in which I learnt more about internet and its contents especially how to make a
blog.

This was very interesting to me because I have never learnt about that knowledge since I have started using a computer.

Through that learning now I able to make a blog at least to a starting point in expectations that I will be good on that to the future.

I hope, through this leaning I can give a lot of contribution to my media house as well as my house mate and the society in general.

Thanks to our facilitator who done well his job in which make all of us be aware on what we are learnt hence this make expectation that we will get more knowledge at the remaining days of this workshop.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment